All of our technicians are required to be C-NRPP Certified Radon Testing and Mitigation Technicians, also we are the only company that requires our technicians to be IICRC certified for water damage and mould remediation plus trained in the Ontario Building Code. This is to give our customers peace of mind knowing that not only are we trained to test and Mitigate Radon Gas we can also determine moisture and mould sources and remediate as needed, we also have a good understanding of the building with over 10 years and thousands of property inspections. Which is a great tool when determining how Radon enters your home.
We use the latest equipment such as infrared thermal imaging, moisture meters, air quality testing, a menu of Radon testing equipment and Ozone shock machines. We have a number of tools in our tool box and the education and experience to ensure we have satisfied customer each and every time.
Visit our sister websites,
Radon Gas Guys is owned and operated by Licensed Home Inspector Inc.
Rick Clayton Owner/ Operator.
- RHI- Registered Home Inspector
- CMI- Certified Master Inspector
- OBC- Certified Building Code Training 2006
- IICRC-WRT- Water Restoration Technician
- IICRC-AMRT- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC-OCT- Odour Control Technician
- C-NRPP- Radon Testing and Mitigation Technician CERT # 202425